Features & Benefits
• Compact single unit construction, no additional components to install
• No specialty installation tools required
• Easily transfered to another piece of equipment
• Allows for use of both hands when making driveline connections
• Serviceable for easy cleaning
• Easy access for lubrication.
• Perfect companion to your 3 point Quick hitch
• Saves your back!
Some of the Applications:
Grain Augers, Rotary Mowers, Finishing mowers, Balers, Tillers, Post hole Diggers, Snow Blowers and many more.
Warning: The Bullet PTO Coupler Adapter will increase overall length when installed to your existing PTO shaft by approximately 4.25 inches (ball groove to ball detent (ref 2.0) and 5 inches overall from ball groove to face of the coupler (ref 2.1). Always check your pto driveline length prior to use of any adapter as in some cases it mgg be required to cut your implement pto shaft to proper length to accomodate the additional length added by the adapter. Read owners manual prior to using.
Weight: approx. 6.72 lbs
Max Diameter: 3.5 inches O.D.
Overall length: 6.5 inches
Max PTO HP rating: up to 150 PTO HP @ 540 RPM
For use on tractors with 540RPM PTO, 1.375″ 6-Spline. Clockwise rotation only (ref 2.2) (when standing at rear of tractor looking at the end of the pto stub shaft on the tractor) For use with only rear mounted PTO *do not use on front or mid point pto*